Dec 05, 2022
If you would like to apply for this role, you will need to do a video application. This involves you sending through a video to me of you speaking to the below points:
1. Tell me a bit about you personally
2. Tell me about your experience related to this role
3. Tell me why you think you will be better than all the other candidates
APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A VIDEO OF THE ABOVE WILL BE DISREGARDED.
We are looking for an Executive/Personal Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s directors.
Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, working with our 4 directors to help move tasks forward and also at times, help out with our customer service
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
* Act as the point of contact among directors, clients and other external partners
* Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
* Manage set up meetings
* Prepare, daily, weekly and monthly reports
* Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
* Format information for internal and external communication
* Take minutes during meetings
* Screen and direct
* Prepare and draft
The Ideal Candidate Is
* A detail-oriented self-starter with prior experience in the financial services industry or with a technology team
* Someone who exhibits sound judgment with the ability to prioritize and make decisions
* Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
* Comfortable interacting with high-level executives
* A team player capable of cultivating productive working relationships across the firm
* Resourceful, can-do attitude
* Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Skillset And Background
* Three to five years’ prior experience in supporting a senior executive or team
* Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
* Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills
* Excellent organization and time-management skills
* Reporting to directors performing secretarial and administrative duties.
* Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
* Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
* Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
* Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
* Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
* Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.