Dec 16, 2022
- Process invoices.
- Resolve financial disputes.
- Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets.
- Preparing reports and processing payments.
- Managing account records, issuing invoices, and handling payments.
- Collaborating with internal departments to reconcile any accounting discrepancies.
- Analyzing financial data and assisting with audits, reviews, and tax preparations.
- Updating financial spreadsheets and reports with the latest available data.
- Review existing financial policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Proving assistance with payroll administration.
- Keeping records and documenting financial processes.
- All other finance functions as needed.
- Good English communication skills.
- Knowledge of economics and accounting.
- Knowledge of the US Tax system.
- Business management skills.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Financial management skills.
- Leadership skills.
- The ability to use own initiative.
- To be thorough and must hold fantastic attention to detail.
- Mature enough to handle given tasks.