Dec 04, 2022
To apply, fill out this form:
Our founder, Daniel grew a 7-figure business, has over 11+ years expericene in digital marketing and owns SPOE, an agency that has helped over 50 brands scale past 7-figures in revenue.
The goal: Establish a strong personal brand for Daniel in the same way Alex Hormozi has established his online brand.
What will you be doing?
You’ll be our video editor working directly with our founder, Daniel (Digital Marketer with over 11 years of hands on experience). You'll have an excellent grasp of being able to capture attention, and will be responsible for creating scripts and editing videos, with retention watched as your North Star Metric across TikTok, YouTube (Videos and Shorts) and Instagram Reels.
- Research and stay on top of all of the latest digital marketing news and trends so we can put them in video format as soon as possible.
- Create Scripts for Daniel to record with a strong understanding of how long they should be for certain platforms.
- Able to repurpose content in an efficient way for each platform.
- Editing videos to a high-level with each platform in mind.
- Produce the best in class content focused on watch time.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects.
- Create rough and final cuts.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximise efficiency.
We're looking for someone who is ambitious and wants to be a key contributor to a fast-growing company. The successful candidate will be resourceful and inquisitive, with an ability to easily connect with our team. You’ll be able to pick up new concepts quickly and excited to edit to a high level. The successful candidate will be:
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor and able to source news fast.
- Perfect English with impeccable Grammar.
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
You’ll have the opportunity to be part of something impactful, large-scale, and meaningful. Most importantly, you’ll be working in a company with a strong mission and with a team that is ambitious, competitive, and embarking on a journey that many start-ups can only dream of! If you were the Head Of Content for our founder, what would be a video idea you think would do well?
Other benefits include:
An opportunity to be coached and mentored by experienced marketers.
Exposure to a growing tech company, with clear career pathways for the future.
All the usual start-up benefits; fun and very few rules.
Payment and Work Terms:
Base of $1000 USD per month salary (with monthly performance bonuses when targets are hit).
Minimum 40 hours per week (exclusive of breaks).
Holidays off (Dates can be discussed)
To apply, fill out this form: