Jan 11, 2023
Hey there! Zulay Kitchen is looking for a Shopify Dropshipping Manager! This is a full-time graveyard shift position with a start-up company that sells wine refrigerators, pizza oven, BBQs, water filters, meat shredder and Kegerators.
You would be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company by maintaining and updating the official marketplace website, uploading of products, catalog maintenance, and organizing communications.
We are looking for a hard working VA with a good work ethic, can work under minimum supervision and a go-getter attitude in keeping tasks done.
What You Bring to The Party:
* Intermediate to advanced knowledge of working with Shopify is a must.
* Fluent English writing, speaking and comprehension
* Has basic Bookkeeping knowledge.
* Candidates with prior experience in order processing and booking shipments are preferred.
* Knowledge of online tools such as Gmail,
* Phone soft skills such as active listening, empathy and problem solving as the job includes customer service roles.
* Fast, reliable internet connection of at least 5 mbps. Personal computer or laptop that can handle numerous tools at the same time.
* Decent headset with noise-canceling features and good microphone that provides no audible background distractions.
Key qualities that the company values are:
* Strong desire to develop and advance own skills through self-study, hands-on and shadow learning, formal instruction.
* Ability to negotiate and navigate difficult or ambiguous situations, adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals and technologies.
If you are interested, please send the following:
2. Your computer’s specs and work set up.
3. Internet Speed.
4. Your UPDATED resume.
5. A 30-second video of yourself, explaining why you would be great for the position.
6. Change Subject Line to: “SHOPIFY DROPSHIPPING ROCKSTAR”
*Please note. We will not respond to any applications that do not include the above requirements. We are looking for someone who can pay close attention to written instructions :)
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Jennifer, HR REP