$800 / month
Dec 12, 2022
We are seeking a Virtual Assistant for Marketing and Office Administration to join our growing team. Must be organized, analytical, proactive and able to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
Job Description: Assist with Office Operations
- Answer all incoming calls in a friendly and professional manner when required
- Book and confir
- Manage Broker Bay, Toronto MLS (REALM) & Webforms
- Manage and complete forms/reports/spreadsheets
- Assist with all real estate paperwork/offers/agreements
- Upload MLS listings, photos and attachments, price changes, extensions, etc.
- Coordinate all appointments for staging, photos, videography for new listings.
- Prepare and draft real estate related documents
- Prepare listing packages including property feature sheets, drafting letters and flyers for client meetings.
- Maintain and update client and prospect database/CRM.
- Create and manage Google Workspace
- Create and manage inhouse
- Create new databases as requested and coordinate
- Prepare and coordinate all deliveries for flyers, postcards, newsletters, client and prospect mailings.
- Process mail,
- Inputting all listings onto multiple websites
- Manage Webpage & Social Media platforms
- Other duties as required.
Training provided. If you are someone who can learn quickly and already familiar with computer programs and apps; Apply with confidence.
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Virtual Assistant 1 year (preferred)
- Front desk/receptionist: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (preferred)