$1000-1400 depending on quality of work
Nov 24, 2022
We are looking for an advanced video editor and animation specialist who is creative and proficient in Premiere pro, After Effects and Photoshop to join our online family as our full-time video editor and graphic designer!
We are an all-female small online business empowering and teaching aspiring creators how to grow and monetize their online personal brand. We do so through platforms like Instagram, TikTok, podcast, and soon Youtube as well. Across our platforms, we reach over 900k people and we focus on delivering creative content that also provides value. Our style is modern, fun, creative and colorful!
When you join us, you will be working closely with me (CEO and face of the brand) and a couple other tea
- Edit our video podcasts (with 1 host, 1 guests, multi-cam angles)
- Edit YouTube videos (creator economy related topics with animations & creative edits)
- Source b-roll online and sometimes film b-roll
- Discuss with our social media manager on what to repurpose and create IG / TikTok style videos from our long-form videos
- Make multiple video thumbnail options
- Upload final video to Youtube
- Edit and caption course content & student testimonials
- Edit promo videos for sales pages,
- Create custom graphics and carousels for social media and our course
- Updated Adobe suite and ADVANCED skills in Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects
- 3+ years of experience in video editing and animation
- Experience editing Youtube videos and Reels / Tiktok are a huge plus
- Ability to create social media graphics (infographics, carousels)
- Great visual communication skills & English communication skills
- Hardworking, motivated and pro-active problem solver
- Detail oriented, efficient and able to work with short turnaround times
Full-time with flexible schedule. Occasional evenings and weekend hours maybe be required.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above requirements and would like to find a long-term workplace where you can make creative content and grow as a creator in a supportive environment, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply by replying to this job post with your portfolio and make sure to tell us what your favorite color is somewhere in your response. Once we d
We look forward to hearing from you!