Jan 01, 2023
We're looking for a Graphic Designer who has experience managing a team of Designers and VA for Merch by Amazon or any related project. You must work closely with the COO and CEO to ensure project deadlines are met and are aligned with the CEO's/COO's design direction.
Skills / Qualifications:
• Ability to understand and implement CEO's/CEO's creative direction
• Delegate tasks to tea
• Art Direction experience
• Experience working as apparels designer or have managed a team of apparels designers
• Ability to prioritize tasks and complete them in a timely manner
• Good at building out projects and seeing them through to completion
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexibility to handle a changing workload
• Must be a team player
• Ability to solve problems and challenges
• Knowledge in using TimeDoctor, Airtable, Trello, Dropbox, Google Drive, Slack and other related tools.
• Experience with Merch by Amazon, Airtable Development.
• Create designs and manage a team of designers and virtual assistants
• Provide feedback to designs to ensure quality
• Ensure projects are being delivered on time and within the specified budget
• Delegate tasks to members based on their strengths, skills and experience
• Be able to present to CEO / COO budget and timeline proposals to new and ongoing projects
• Report to CEO / COO regularly
• Hire collaborators that are qualified for the task
Please make sure to include in the Experience field what skills you have and why you're a fit for the position.
Looking forward to working with the right candidate,