Nov 22, 2022
We are looking for a passionate WordPress Expert to join our amazingly talented Design team. As a WordPress Expert, your primary responsibility will be to build and maintain our website using WordPress CMS.
We're looking for a WordPress Expert who has a detailed understanding of building websites with WordPress, zero tolerance for slow page speeds, website security, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Brainstorm Force is a leading #1 WordPress product development company with a mission to bring businesses online. Our products empower more than 3 million websites.
Here are a few of our popular products which you might have come across:
- Astra WordPress Theme -
- Starter Templates -
- Spectra -
Also, get a world-class WordPress products experience with amazing perks -
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Allowances for setting up workspace
- Excellent work-life balance
- Career growth opportunities
How to become a part of our force?
1st Stage: Fill out the application form
2nd Stage: Go through 2 technical assessment
3rd Stage: Clear technical discussions
4th Stage: Become part of a world-class product development team
What you will be doing?
- Designing web pages on websites as required.
- Audit the quality and efficiency of the websites.
- Manage, monitor, and upgrade our websites.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Ensuring that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security practices.
- Migrate a website from one server to another.
- Track and maintain the overall health of the servers.
- Installation of analytics and tracking scripts.
- Build and implement necessary features on the websites using WordPress plugins.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to ensure that the website aligns with the marketing strategy.
- Work closely with the SEO team to grow web traffic metrics.
- Create necessary contact forms, and manage SMTP and
What skills we are looking for:-
- Expert-level knowledge of WordPress websites, themes, plugins, and WordPress ecosystem
- Experience in working with page builders
- Solid knowledge of responsive web design
- Professional level experience in server maintenance, implementing CDN, etc.
- Solid knowledge of website security (Remote Firewall / On-site Security)
- Professional level experience in HTML, CSS
- Should be good in research, finding ways to improve website performance
- A team player who is also capable of working independently without any hand-holding
Bonus: knowledge of Astra theme, Gutenberg, Spectra, Elementor, and our other products
Must have skills:-
- Ability to work well within a remote working environment
- Positive attitude towards continuous learning
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethic, detail-oriented & self-motivated.
You can join the forces by just clicking on the Apply Now button.
If you have any questions, send an
Sounds interesting? Explore our career page for some more wonderful opportunities -