Feb 20, 2023
We're relay.club, a influencer management platform that matches brands with social media influencers. We're a small and growing startup that has raised over $350,000 in our first investment round. We're hiring an Administrator for our Engineering Team.
Workplace satisfaction and professional development are important to us. This is an entry-level position that will give you opportunities to explore and develop a career in tech, either as a technical writer, product manager, software engineer, or engineering manager.
- 1 year of experience as an intern or staff member in an IT department or on an engineering team.
- Available 30-40 hours/week.
- Excellent English-language proficiency as a writer and editor.
- Maintain a list of Engineering objectives and key results (OKRs) and report on progress toward each goal.
- Serve as a central point of contact for the team and monitor team availability and current task workload for each tea
- Maintain budget and obtain approval for any engineering expenses (except salaries).
- Sign up for key tools and services, maintaining a list of all vendors and authorized users and a secure list of current credentials.
- Organize and maintain documentation for all engineering projects and processes in a central wiki or document archive.
- Keep a list of all tools and software versions and plan for any updates or upgrades as required.
- Monitor reported bugs, assign to engineers for follow up, and report on resolution of bugs.
- Keep a list of all proposed improvements to our software development process and report on improvement progress during engineering retrospectives.
- Keep a list of all ongoing assessments of tools, services, or technology and report on evaluation progress.
- Maintain written protocols and procedures for system failures, security i
- you can work from anywhere
- we are headquartered in Shanghai and fully remote across Asia (we will stay 100% remote even if the pandemic ends)
- our team self-manages, working asynchronously with no core working hours, using Slack for communication
- we have company video meetings on Monday mornings and Friday afternoons (Singapore time)
- you'll report to the CTO and meet once a week for a 1:1
- we have a strong learning culture that supports professional development we care about being humble, kind, and helpful