Nov 10, 2022
Role: WordPress Developer
We are a fast-growing London-based agency that helps companies with backlinking & SEO, and website development. We are looking for someone to come on part-time (20 hours a week) to help us with website development and maintenance
The job will require someone who has excellent PHP, HTML, JS, CSS Skills. We would also be looking for someone to help implement CI/CD pipelines so that we automate deployments.
The use of tools like WordPress, ACF Custom Fields, Gitlab, WP Engine are essential
The main job is to create new ACF components and to maintain the website when issues occur.
- Verbal and written communication
- Technical Skills (PHP, HTML, JS, CSS)
- CI/CD setup & config experience
- Research skills and attention to detail
- An inquisitive nature and an ability to think creatively
- Organisation, time management, and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Project management skills
- G Suite (Sheets, Docs, Mail)
- Apply for this job if you like the sound of the role! (send a cover letter)
- Task: We will send a test your way (2 hours long)
- Interview 1: Capabilities Interview
- Interview 2: Founder Interview
I look forward to hearing from you!