Nov 04, 2022
We are seeking a PHP Developer with web development skills and a deep understanding of the basic web language. Our office is a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment.
Some of the skills we are looking for include but are not limited to:
- Proven expertise in managing API services (REST and SOAP), OOP (Object-oriented Programming) and MVC with keen knowledge of PHP, Laravel, JQuery, Bootstrap.
- Third party gateway integrations.
- Added Advantage if you have offer rotator, automated decline salvage re-runner,
payment router/decline handler too, IP validator etc
- Database Management Skills : MySql, SQL.
- Good English & typing skills are a must and we are looking for someone who is passionate, motivated, and eager to work and learn within our team.
This is for a full-time, 40 hour commitment each week and you’ll be expected to provide daily reports for the work you’ve done.
We are only interested in someone looking for long-term employment and a chance to grow with our company. We are also looking for someone who does NOT have another job or school conflict that would interfere with this position. We can assure you the person we hire will be very happy to be working with us.
When applying, please provide the following information:
1) What is your
2) Are you available full-time (Mon-Fri, 8:00AM-4:00PM PST)? This is your graveyard shift.
3) How soon can you start?
4) Will you have another job?
5) Are you going to school?
6) What is your desired monthly salary? (US dollars)
7) Do you have your own computer & internet access? Provide upload/download speed.
8) Please provide links to your website as well as your
9) On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest, how do you rate your English speaking skills?
10) On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest, how do you rate your English writing skills?
11) On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest, how do you rate your typing skills?
12) Provide resume with past experience/skills. Also, include what things you enjoy working on the most as well as what things you enjoy working on the least.
13) Provide contact info for any references, recommendations or endorsements you may have.
14) When you apply, please type "PHP DEVELOPER POSITION" in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!