Php 60,000/month - Php 100,000/month depending on experience
Jan 16, 2023
We are an Australian software company looking for exceptional candidates to join our growing team.
We currently have a position available for an enthusiastic Full
DataTools develop data quality products that are used by some of Australia and New Zealand’s largest companies. DataTools is a great place to work, we foster an inclusive and supportive office environment and much more.
We are looking for developers who are passionate about delivering cutting-edge software, using the latest technologies and best DevOps practices, and want to have fun while doing so!
This role requires great communication skills and solid experience in delivering production-ready web applications.
What you will need:
* Proven commercial experience
* Available to work full-time, Monday to Friday, 5.30am to 2.30pm (Philippines time), including public holidays. Alternative public holidays are available.
* Able to work from home, have good and reliable internet connection and a quite work environment.
* An IT degree or equivalent experience
* The ability to converse and interact professionally and comfortably with colleagues.
* Keen interest in the development community including technological trends, news, people, and innovations
What’s on offer:
* A competitive salary
* Work from home
* Professional and personal development – access to hundreds of courses through our online training platform
* Latest technology stack
* Monthly social event for some fun and collaboration
* Monthly Employee Rewards and Recognition program
In the spirit of transparency our interview process consists of. 1. Send us your resume, 2. An initial chat, 3. An interview with your team leader, 4. An interview with the CEO, 5. A take-home technical coding challenge.
If you are interested, and this sounds like you? Please send us a copy of your resume and your contact details for review to