Dec 28, 2022
Seeking full Charge Bookkeeper and Office Manager for a Family Office that owns real estate and other investments
- Significant availability during the American EST daytime hours for the first few months. After that, there may be more flexibility as long as the work gets done.
- Ability to work consistent hours and deliver consistent levels of productivity
- Be a licensed CPA
- Have a minimum of three busy seasons of experience in public accounting
- Have proficiency in real estate accounting: amortization tables for loans, etc.
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Fast, diligent hard worker
- Proficient in English
If you do not have real estate experience be willing to put in the time outside of working out hours to learn what is needed to complete the job. The role will be .5-2 hours per day on weekdays and a 4-6 hour project on one weekend day. Flex-time position after 2-week training and familiarizing yourself with the books and helping to resolve prior period issues.