800 $ - 1300 $ per month
Nov 17, 2022
About MAN Digital:
MAN Digital is a revenue growth agency based in Kraków, Poland. We are growing at a rate of 100% every year, so if you are looking for a dynamic and fast-paced environment where you can grow fast, this is the place!
We think of ourselves as being forward thinkers without overpromising. This means no b**sh*t, only building programs we can be proud of. Business is formal, but we know looks aren't everything. We love conversational and casual user experiences with our enterprise clients. The future of how businesses make sales is changing; while it cannot come soon enough, we can speed it up.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for enabling the execution of account-based sales programs designed for our clients to penetrate their high-value accounts. You will be in charge of communication with potential customers (prospects) to set an appointment between the prospect and our clients.
Appointment setting, however, is not the only goal of SDRs— you are also in charge of first impressions and educating potential buyers on the services you promote.
Don’t worry if Account Based Marketing sounds new to you. As long as you understand outreach, sales, and B2B marketing, we are here to provide an ABM development program for you.
- Set up and deliver outbound campaigns using sales enablement content to drive top-of-the-funnel opportunities for our clients
- Proactively perform outreach activities – discovery calls (usually after 10+ other touchpoints), sending
- Set up meetings or calls with target accounts
- Run contact research in order to highly personalize messages
- Track and measure campaign effectiveness by looking for optimizations
- Quickly understand the product and business context of our clients
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in tech
- Work with tools such as
- Previous 2+ experience in a similar SDR role, preferably within B2B SaaS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you have the ability to effectively present written and verbal information to prospects via phone and
- Advanced knowledge of English language - C1 both written and spoken
- Fast learner - you are able to learn fast, listen actively, and quickly adapt
- Passionate and curious about the Tech industry
- Detail-oriented multitasker - you are able to juggle campaigns and clients, while also tracking results, without dropping the ball
- Resilience - you are flexible and never give up, even if something doesn’t go as planned
- You have an eye for figures - being able to understand, set and analyze KPIs
- Knowledge of MS Excel/ Google Sheets - you are able to analyze spreadsheets and charts
- Positivity - you view everything in a positive way, every failure is a lesson learned
What we offer.
Oh, wow. First, we can promise you fast, professional growth! Include "AmazingPeopleSDR" (caps sensitive) in the subject line of your application. Beside this:
- Budget and tools for the skills you need to succeed in this role
- Remote or hybrid work
- A culture of Entrepreneurship, Transparency, Integrity, Diversity
- A good salary based on experience, with a possibility to grow in position and remuneration
- 13th Salary after one year of working with us
- Bonuses based on performance
- Paid 21 Holidays days.
- Weekly Payment in the first two months.
You'll report directly to the Head of Client Delivery of MAN Digital.
We swear you will find a connection with our team of ambitious individuals doing MBAs, Certifications, Acceleration Programs, Volunteering, and many other side projects. MAN Digital grows fast. We see ourselves as high achievers. We might be crazy, but that's what allows us to do things most people say it is impossible to do here in Kraków, Poland, and it is a rare opportunity to join us early on :)
More about us: www.man.digital/careers
Apply by sending us your application to