Nov 21, 2022
Please see job details and requirements below.
-Prospect and conduct outbound lead generation activities for new listings around Metro Manila.
-Conduct all listing appointments and convert appointments to listing agreement.
-Communicate and work with the administrative officer/manager regularly to ensure all listings are updated.
-Obtain all necessary signatures on listing agreement, disclosures, photos and other necessary documentation.
-Prospect leads, listings and properties per vicinity
-Respond to all leads and potential clients in a timely manner to build a strong client base
-Conduct market analysis to ensure listing prices are well- researched and location in collecting listings are updated
-Complete real estate listing paperwork and the marketing information that we will be needing for the collaterals.
-Provide information that promotes quick sales process
-Coordinate with home inspectors, admin and realtors to check for listings, possible trippings, and visits.
-Follow up with clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- 1year of experience as a Listing Officer, Sales Associates or similar role
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree
- Able to work well in a team as well as independently
- Able to work under pressure with little supervision
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Hardworking, organized, trustworthy and people-oriented
- Office based Willing to work Full time from Monday to