Oct 27, 2022
We are looking for a Practice Manager who will be responsible for monitoring and overseeing operations to ensure they go smoothly and deadlines are met. You will manage a team and assign projects to each member, monitor progress, and keep the client informed of developments, ensuring the delivery of high-quality work.
You are required to have experience in doing various administrative tasks, project management, and handling a team. A strong internet connection is required along with experience using communication and project management tools.
Practice Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead a cross-functional team of remote freelancers ensuring that project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are all aligned.
- Manage and oversee the business affairs of healthcare practices
- Process development and implementation
- Provide weekly team performance and WBR
- Coach tea
- Directly report to the CEO and Operation Head regarding business operation updates, targets, and goals.
- Handle patient complaints and concerns
- Other related practice management tasks.
Practice Manager Requirements:
- More than 1 year of experience in team handling remotely. Team Leader or supervisory level is welcome to apply
- Excellent interpersonal & leadership skills.
- Exceptional communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Technical proficiency in Google Suite and other project management and communication tools like Trello, Google Chat, and other related software.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment.
- Knowledgeable in the medical field is a plus but not required.
- Experience working in a BPO under a health account is a plus
- Have an in-depth understanding of Prior Authorization or Billing
- In-depth understanding of CPT codes and ICD 10 and how the US insurance system works.
- Can work in US Eastern Standard Time and willing to work on extended hours if needed.
- Permanent work from home
- MUST BE A REGISTERED NURSE or degree holder in the medical field
- Willing to start ASAP
- This is a part-time job (4 hours a day in US time), with an opportunity to become full-time.
- For a higher chance of being selected for this role, please ensure to submit your most up-to-date CV.
Please apply using this link: