Oct 25, 2022
We are looking for a Medical VA - Nurse Clinic Operation who will be responsible for performing clerical tasks such as reviewing medical notes and process patient intake. You will handle the patient's chart and documents, provide support to the doctor, and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
You are required to have experience in fulfilling various administrative tasks including documenting the review-of-systems and physical examination, documenting the history of the patient's present illness, and the likes. A strong Internet connection is required along with experience using communication tools like Zoom, Google Chat,
- Prepare and assemble medical record documentation/charts for physician(s).
- Make and Receive calls for all patient inquiry and concerns
- Ensure medical record compliance.
- Update patient history, physical exam, and other pertinent health information.
- Chart the patient’s visit and record all the relevant information such as coding, progress notes, prescription information.
- Review medical notes and create discharge summary reports.
- Save doctors’ time by helping with office procedures.
- Secure patient information and maintain patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding; and keeping patient information confidential.
- Do other related admin tasks as needed by the
- 1+ years in a medical office
- 1+ years experience in freelancing/ working remotely in a medical field
- Experience with EMR (electronic medical records)
- Knowledgeable in medical terminology
- You must have experience working with a physician.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Significant experience with current technologies, like Google drive, zoom, and cloud services
- Good practical experience with word-processing software and scribe tools.
- MUST be a Registered Nurse.
- This is a part-time job ( US time) but will eventually become full-time.
Please apply using this link: