$3,500 USD to build the site
Oct 07, 2022
We are immediately Hiring an expert web developer to build our real estate brokerage and investment website. We want our site up and running in the next 7 to 10 days.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST CAREFULLY BEFORE
We are a real estate brokerage and investment firm that needs to create a new website for our firm, and we need it up and running immediately. We will work with you in real time for some of the design so we can expedite the process. You should be able to make changes and add functionality while we are working live together. You can implement the more complex functionality when we are not online together.
We already have the design elements and functionality that we want to implement.
Please read the job description below and only apply if you meet all of the qualifications listed below:
Expert Level Skills required:
• Expert Web Design Experience including animation, forms, search portals, know how to use
• The website must be fully functional on mac and windows and on both computer and cell phones.
• Expert API Builder
• AI Integration – know how to add AI functionality and add on to the web site (for example, an AI chat bot)
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Must be available now to work with us live in California time and to make changes in real time as we are working together live
• Know how to integrate HubSpot functionality to automatically schedule follow up tasks and create notifications for properties that come on the market that meet their search criteria.
Too many people are applying for this position without reading the
• We will, at all times and without exception, retain 100% ownership and control of the site and all of the contents – you will not retain any rights to the site or the content.
• In order to add functionality, we want to be able to allow our clients to search for properties using 3rd party search features. This will include the Integration of the Multiple Listing Service (Called IDX) and other services called Loopnet, title searches on a site called Title24/7, Property Radar, and others. These sites require our login and password. The client cannot see the sign in credentials but can enter the respective sites through our web site in order to conduct their property searches. We will work with you to set up parameters for what the client can
One site that we like that will give you an idea of what we are looking for is:
• Intelligent & Knowledgeable
• Fast worker
• You should be up to date and knowledgeable on the latest cutting-edge web building tech and advancements in the industry
• Available to work in real time during California business hours from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM (GMT-7 hours) over the next 5 days.
This is the first of many projects that we are building. We are building a group of companies and we are seeking long term relationships with the tea