Dec 30, 2022
This position requires to work in Hybrid setup:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday - WFH (10am to 7pm)
Tuesday & Thursday - work in our BGC Office (9:30am to 5:30pm)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Project Manager
- Performing detailed requirements analysis and documentation
- Document Customers'’ Processes
- Performing User Acceptance Testing
- Manage tasks with QAs and Developers
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings within the development team.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional tea
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to the Development Team.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
Business Analyst Requirements:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in business analysis in an IT software development company.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or related field
2. Minimum three years of relevant experience managing IT projects and resources
3. Preferably with process improvement and business optimization experience
4. Has the ability to prioritize tasks and multitask effectively
5. Possesses required experience in coordinating and managing project tasks to completion
6. Has excellent communication and problem solving skills
7. Preferably with experience in JIRA and cloud-based SaaS applications
8. Great attention to detail, ability to adjust and handle changes or additional customer requirements
9. Possesses extensive expertise in creating and evaluating project-related documents