350 PHP/$6 HOURLY
Oct 07, 2022
Disclaimer: If you apply without relevant experience OR following instructions, you will be reported and may be banned from this job board.
1. Ensure that you meet criteria (or you will be reported)
2. Attach resume/CV
3. Answer this question in your application: What is your main strength? What is your main weakness?
Position Summary: Provides administrative and support services for the recruiting and credentialing functions of CCNI Providers for Medicare, Medicaid and CAQH enrollment and revalidation; management of effective dates with all plans; new provider on-boarding responsibilities from initial contact with recruiting firms to the providers start date.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Initiate and support the practitioner application process by sending, receiving, and analyzing practitioner documents and data import to determine completeness in preparation for the credential’s verification process.
- Responsible for gathering, verifying highly confidential and sensitive health care practitioner credentials consistent with departmental guidelines and accreditation standards
- Efficiently perform all aspects of credentialing verification, including initial credentialing and recredentialing to ensure current credentials and timely handoff and/or review and approval of practitioner files
- Respond to all practitioner, client health plan and internal inquiries in a timely manner
- Monitor expiring licensure, board, and professional certifications and other expirable documents with practitioners within the prescribed timeframe
- Responsible for accurate data entry to endure the integrity of credentialing information in applicable database(s)
Collaborate with participating clients, department manager and /or external agencies to facilitate and ensure smooth hand-off during the credentialing process
- Use critical thinking skills to conduct follow-up with individual practitioners and internal and external entities to resolve discrepancies identified during the credentialing process.
Hours will range from 5-30 hours weekly. This is a part-time position and we are completely open to employees having another part-time position as long as all work is completed.