Oct 07, 2022
NOTE: Answer all questions in the last section of this post to be considered. We are seeking experienced part-time and full-time freelance web developers (20 or 40 hours per week) who are comfortable in the following skills:
- HTML / CSS
- Plugin Development
- Advanced Custom Fields / Custom Post Types
- WooCommerce Development
- Friendly and helpful attitude
BONUS SKILLS (but not required)
- Oxygen (Wordpress Builder)
- Breakdance Builder (Wordpress Builder)
- Ubuntu, Gridpane, or MainWP experience
These are the types of tasks you will do in this position
- Build out and modify Wordpress websites
- Use Oxygen/Breakdance/Bricks/Divi/Elementor or php/js components to build templates / pages in Wordpress depending on what the client site was built in.
- Work with WooCommerce hooks to add or modify eCommerce functionality
- Troubleshoot site errors, research litespeed or php error logs, clean up malware using our scanners and process
- Perform updates to staging sites
- Develop HTML
- Work with APIs to integrate systems
- Answer website-related questions for clients, provide screenshots with guides for clients on how to perform tasks like adding an image to a page.
- Use our Project Management System for Time Tracking
- Leave helpful comments in projects to provide status updates and summaries of work
- Create documentation for how to perform various web-related tasks for internal use
We utilize our own time tracking. You are expected to be available and actively working 20 or 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. We use Slack for communication during our work
- 12AM - 8AM EST timezone, USA
- 4PM to 12AM EST timezone, USA
- 12PM - 8PM EST timezone, USA
ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN YOUR MESSAGE TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Your portfolio / github or examples of web projects/plugins that you've built. (it's okay if you don't have much to show yet)
- Your preferred shift schedule (example: 8AM - 3PM Eastern Standard Time USA timezone, Monday-Friday ; 7 Hours per day). Include (1) the daily starting time and end time for Monday - Friday in USA Eastern Standard Timezone, and (2) how many hours per day you are available to work:
- Your preferred payment method (Paypal or Wise)
- How many Hours per Week will you work? (example: 20 hours per week. 40 hours per week).
- Your desired MONTHLY SALARY in philippine peso if working the amount of hours per week describe above.
- Are you okay with being on-call in the event of a server or website outage? While rare, due to the nature of our work, we have to ensure that we have availability for our team to take action to ensure websites and servers remain online.
We look forward to seeing your work and getting to know you. We are particularly interested in seeing actual code you have written. We don't expect perfection, just your ability to create solutions.