Annual Pay 600,000 - 1,000,000 PHP
Oct 08, 2022
1. Work closely with the leadership of various engineering teams to develop web solutions based on a given set of requirements.
2. Have a team player attitude — you need to work well with others.
3. Be self-organizing — You should be shaping and driving your work and the work of others independently.
4. Architect, design, develop, test, and maintain web-based applications.
5. Debug issues in production, root cause, and apply fixes in a timely manner.
1. BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field and at least 3 years of experience or equivalent training.
3. Strong CSS skills, experience working with CSS pre-compilers (SASS, LESS, etc.
4. Experience with efficient client-side integration of RESTful services in a high-performance ecosystem.
5. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
6. Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
7. Web3 or Blockchain experience is preferred.
Please send an updated CV/Resume and portfolio to: