Sep 23, 2022
We are seeking an experienced Ecommerce CRO Expert. As a CRO Expert at CE Brands, you will be responsible for managing, testing and implementing conversion points in the marketing funnel. You are an expert and have a proven history of increasing traffic and conversions on established e-commerce sites.
Our Company's Values
CE Brands is an E-commerce company with multiple brands in growth stages. We’re on a mission to build long-lasting brands and to build a team of a hundred families and individuals with happy and stable workplaces. We want to build distributed teams with systems to promote effective autonomy, trust and collaboration. We believe that by equipping our team with the best tools and people, we can tackle the world’s problems better together as a team. We’re always looking for talented humans who are interested in building the future alongside us together as a team.
What This Role Entails
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms A/B test and continually measure the performance of CTAs
- Collaborate with teams responsible for blogging,
- Optimize our marketing’s conversion paths
- Increase conversion rates and drive marketing-qualified leads for our sales team
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate
- Increase funnel marketing efficiencies
- Work with our creative team to increase the efficiency of advertising placements.
- Identifying improvements in site structure, internal linking, content, ad creative,
What This Role Will Help Build
We’re looking for an expert at assessing performance data, with the ability to dive deep into analytics across multiple platforms in order to diagnose performance marketing related issues, and prescribe actions to be taken that will increase a brand’s ability to attract and convert visitors into customers.
Position Requests and Requirements
- Strong proficiency in Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- You can look at a website and immediately come up with tangible improvements to increase CR.
- Thorough understanding of online advertising, campaign measurement, and attribution.
- Highly analytical; comfortable with data and numbers
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Must know how to increase conversions on an e-commerce website via
- Must have experience assessing marketing data across Shopify,
- Proven experience working with eCommerce websites