Sep 22, 2022
Company Profile: ShipERP is a recognized leader in helping organizations seamlessly integrate multi-carrier shipping functionality from directly within the SAP ERP system hence eliminating the need for third-party shipping solutions. With a focus on Certified SAP Solutions, ShipERP is able to provide business efficiencies that come with a strong return on investment.
• Development of Object-Oriented ABAP Programs, and standard reporting.
• Development of new functionality for ShipERP implementations.
• Support existing customers technical and function needs as it relates to SAP.
• Review current systems. Present ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals.
• Translate business and functional requirements into technical design and solutions aligned to best practices and standards of the industry.
• Create technical architecture and documentation to clearly describe applications, system and database models to both functional and technical stakeholders.
• Data modeling and design for high transaction systems.
• Create estimated and design solutions with account and operational teams to support new business opportunities and resolve operational issues.
• Year-end Bonus
• Company-wide team buildings
• Incentive based team outings
• 15 VL, 15 SL
• All expense paid training
• HMO with free 1 dependent
• Unlimited free learning opportunities
• Work from home privilege
• Strong background in EWM
• At least 2 years of experience in ABAP Programming
• Experienced in RICEF developments
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience in either ABAP Support or Implementation