Jan 10, 2023
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 6:00am- 3:00pm (PH Time)
Set-up: Work from Home* (*subject to terms and conditions)
Status: Open to full time and contractor set-up
About Our Client: An Australian Music Streaming Company (similar to Spotify)
- Work within a team responsible for music ingestion and metadata management.
- Develop reporting systems utilizing serverless architecture.
- Attend daily WIP meetings with dev and operations teams
- Demonstrate excellent use of Jira and Confluence
- Candidate must have 5-7 years of commercial development experience.
- Excellent knowledge and proven experience in
- Proven experience in MS SQL Server.
- A demonstrated knowledge of AWS environment and services especially AWS Lambda, Redis and S3 is an advantage.
- Experience in Python development is an advantage.
- Experience in Git repository and Visual Studio
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal (English).
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team environment, with a high attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills.
NICE TO HAVE:
- BI development experience.
- AWS Quicksight experience
- NoSQL database experience i.e., DynamoDB or Mongo db.
- A good understanding of music services from personal experience