400-600 depending on qualifications and experience
Oct 11, 2023
-Provides televisits and case management services for social services organization which services primarily the geriatric (elderly ) population.
-Performs intake and assessment televisits.
- Prepare reports on the well being of each client.
- Follow up visits and reports on continuous well being.
-Determine if care is appropriate and is anything needed for the client.
-corresponding with nurses , social workers , doctors and family regarding the clients care.
- Answering phones - address any issues with regard to clients
- Monitors cases and follow up on tasks to completion
-coordinating with staff to ensure site visits are completed for each client in a timely manner, with tracking updated to correspond to visits.
-Coordinating to make sure all needs are met for each client.
- It is preferable with someone who has experience in the US healthcare market.
Please provide your resume , english level of proficiency both oral and written and the hours that you are able to work. (We operate on EST time.
Contact Person: David Blau
Member since: September 13, 2022
Total Job Posts: 3