30,000 - 35,000 php
Oct 27, 2022
We are Australia's largest dessert chain, serving delicious offerings in a multi unit QSR environment. We employ 1000+ employees across our stores, warehouse and support office and are proud of our working environment and culture.
We are poised for rapid expansion and need to bolster the administrative support to ensure that our property and franchising teams are poised for success. As such, we are on the lookout for an experienced coordinator who can assist us with our growth ambitions by keeping the engine room ticking and ensuring that everyone is
1. Updating expiry and renewal dates in Netsuite for franchise agreements and commercial leases
2. Tracking other important legal documents
3. Updating leasing contact spreadsheets and researching major Australian landlords
4. Managing a CRM system and screening franchising leads that come in
5. Handling initial enquiries and setting up appointments
6. Online research for sites in particular areas
7. Assisting the Head of Network Development with administrative duties, presentations and other administration
8. Working with our marketing team to develop marketing collateral and managing advertising etc.
9. Coordinating with designers, shopfitters and builders and the like
10. Assisting the Head of Projects with preparing estimates
11. Other general duties as directed
This role will suit someone with property, real estate or legal experience with strong communication and administrative skills.
This will be a full time
Since we are receiving loads of application, we ask you to complete your Application Submission on the form link below:
Please include your CV on your application.
We look forward to hearing from you.