Oct 07, 2022
Hi there! I’m hiring a part time admin virtual assistant to help me and the team to work on administrative tasks, letter creation and creating systems for the business.
• Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
• Familiarity with social media platforms
• Familiarity with project management tools like Trello and Asana
• Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g., MS Office, Google Suite)
• Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
• Excellent time management skills
For this position, you must possess the following qualities to be successful:
• Great written communicator
• Fast implementer & self-starter
• Dependable & trustworthy
• Detail oriented
• Have a “get the job done” attitude
Here are a few things you should know about me:
• I am a Credit Repair Specialist that helps Canadians fix their credit.
• I move very fast & expect the people I work with to be the same way
• I am very loyal to my employees & treat them with respect
• I give bonuses for doing a good job (If the business makes money, you should too!)
• You can learn more about me here:
ABOUT THE POSITION:
• Document admin procedures & then follow those procedures if needed
• General admin tasks
• Writing newsletters
• Messaging potential clients
• Creating letters for credit repair
• 20 hours per week
• Pay weekly
• We pay bonuses for great work
• We give pay increases based on performance
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this position and believe you have the qualities listed above to be successful, please complete this Google Form:
Once you submit your responses, I will respond within 48 hours.
Be on the lookout for an
Congratulations you made it to the end! I look forward to learning more about you.
This is an ongoing position. I want to work with you for years, not weeks.