Oct 08, 2022
Who we are:
We are a Canadian food-technology company. We believe everyone should be equipped to access, share, and enjoy high-quality meals easily. We are on a mission to make tasty, truly nutritious, and affordable fresh food that fits into people's increasingly fast-paced lives. Through our AI vision-powered kiosk, we are rethinking how ready-to-eat meals are made accessible to the public. Our team is a unique combination of software engineers, hardware engineers, and culinary operators who have previously worked at such companies as Amazon, IBM, and Google.
You will be responsible for the daily review of video clips, identifying objects and documenting key information using our proprietary online tool. You will be measured on the quality and accuracy of the data annotation.
You will be viewing
We are looking for someone who is reliable, punctual, has a strong work ethic, is highly focused, highly detail oriented, can follow instructions, can think critically and is unafraid to ask for help and provide feedback.
Minimum technical requirements:
- High-speed internet (minimum 10 Mbps)
- Computer with Chrome or Safari browser
- Computer capable of high-quality video streaming
Why work with us?
- No experience is necessary (but preferred), we will invest in training the right candidate
- We’re responsive and supportive. We value your feedback
- We want to see you succeed long-term and provide mentorship
- Be part of growing a new category of business and technology
Compensation: Trial period of 1 month, $100/mo. Eligible for a salary increase as hours of work increase and performance evaluation.
How to Apply:
1. Submit your resume
2. Send us a short introductory video of yourself. Make sure to include: your full name, which city you work from, what accomplishment are you most proud of (personal or professional), and why you are interested in this position.