Oct 07, 2022
Please note our REQUIREMENTS below, to ensure we don't mismatch in expectations. Many thanks.
*** (A) At least 1 year of experience working in a similar role for a Foreign company
*** (B) Some technical background related to construction and/or Engineering
*** (C) Previous experience in Project Management
*** MUST HAVE excellent spoken English and communication skills, with minimal accent and CLEAR voice
*** MUST BE proactive, switch-on can multi-task, is organized, fast learner, highly technology savvy, reliable, and accountable
In your COVER LETTER, please address and elaborate on the points (A), (B) and (C) above.
***NOTE***: Your application Cover Letter is critical, we cannot proceed you to the next round if you send through a generic Cover
Our Australia-based Property and Construction company is seeking a fulltime, remote Project Manager to manage townhouse construction projects. You will join a small team of highly independent, switched-on, and accountable Project Managers.
Your duties will cover:
- Managing construction schedule, onsite supervisors, trade jobs, suppliers, and budget
- Handling trade contractor quotes, bookings, follow-up
- Scheduling trade contractors and managing dependent trade work.
- Handling of Building Inspection reports
- Co-ordinate with onsite Construction supervisors
- Following up with Authorities, Council officers, etc.
- Prepare and action on BOE, PIC, Underground Power Pit Applications, Protection Works
- Updating technical documents/ manuals and assisting in system improvement topics
The ideal candidate will have:
- strong Project management background and skills
- extremely organized and thorough
- excellent spoken English skills (you will be talking to many different types of people from trade contractors, to council officers, and sometimes with clients)
- excellent negotiation and people skills (you will be negotiating with trades on Timeline)
- basic understanding of construction and/or drafting/architecture/engineering/estimation
- technology skills
This is a full-time work-from-home job, that requires a professional home office setting.
A digital phone line will be set up so you can make calls.
Working hours are 9am-5:30pm (Australia/Melbourne time zone) with lunch break around 1pm.
This is a fulltime and long term position.
There are plenty of room and career paths to grow into, such as Project Management Team Leader, or Construction Manager, and salary bonus is also possible if your construction projects perform well.