Oct 08, 2022
For an E-Commerce Brand and Marketing Agency (2 different companies with shared services) we are looking for an expert Virtual Assistant with Shopify experience on fixed monthly salary basis, and full-time
- Managing Shopify stores
- Creating websites in collaboration with Graphic Designed and Manager
- Administrative work for (fill documents, manipulate excel files)
- Research work on the internet (find
- Meeting virtually with stakeholders
- Ad hoc requests
- Proven work experience as a Virtual Assistant and experience with Shopify are a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Good command of Shopify backend
- Good command of Word, Excel, and Powerpoint, especially Excel
- Ability to follow plans and stick to them
- Great eye for design and able to work with Graphic Designers to produce work output
- Besides laptop, fast internet, clear mic and camera to attend tea
- Experience with dropshipping
Perks of the Job
- flexible work hours (you can work at your favorite time in the Philippines)
- purely remote job (no commute)
- career advancement (we promote from within)
- long-term job with stable monthly income (great staff stays with us for years)
- free product (we routinely offer free products we sell to our staff)
- performance driven work environment yet always courteous and respectful
Please, apply by answering these questions if you don't mind:
1. Please look at the budget for this role. The budget is non-negotiable.
2. Are you able to work full time (40 hours/week)
3. Do you have a mic, good camera and good internet. Most of the time you'll be working alone but we'll need you to be able to have meetings every now and again. You'll also me requested to collaborate with other colleagues.
4. How expert are you with Shopify? Please evaluate on (1-10) and comment as to why you give yourself that number.
5. Can you evaluate your excel skills (1-10)? Please comment as to why you give yourself that number.
Thanks for reading. We routinely receive more than 300 applications on our job postings. Unfortunately, we'll only reply to those applicants who successfully answered our screening questions.