Oct 08, 2022
We are a Boutique Mortgage Brokerage seeking an experienced VA who MUST have worked for a US based Mortgage Company. We are looking to fill 2 different Full-Time positions.
Previous experiences may include:
- Loan Officer
- Loan Officer Assistant
- Loan Processor
- Loan Underwriting
- ANYTHING MORTGAGE RELATED!
Our ideal candidate for these positions MUST BE SELF DRIVEN, very organized, committed to their work and efficient with the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, MS Teams and To-Do List.
*If you feel that you have any of the experience listed above please apply through the website
Mandatory Position Requirements:
-Fluent In English Speaking, Reading and Writing
-Strong Communication Skills
-Must have high speed internet 5Mbps+ and personal computer
-Reliable Phone & Webcam
-Must have Dedicated Workspace
-Must be comfortable Screen Sharing
-Bachelors' Degree Required
*Sales experience is not required; however is desirable.
We are a well-established company located in the USA. Based in Miami, Florida. Principal Broker has more than 20+ years of experience.
Our company is in the process of growing quickly, working as a team and being self starter is important and is a necessary if you are interested in a position. We are looking for the right individual to grow with our team and want to build a great relationship that will last for many years to come. We are looking for talented individuals with mortgage related experience.
This job will consist of multiple tasks that will require you to utilize many different skill sets.
We are looking for someone who excels at staying organized, ability to multitask, dependable and the willingness to take direction from management, following standards and procedures of the company. The right candidate will also have high attention to detail, strong work ethic, team oriented, & work well under pressure. Professional phone etiquette, business writing etiquette, multitasking & customer service skills are required. This position is best suited for ambitious self-starters that are capable of completing tasks on time.
We are looking for someone who can start within the next 2-3 weeks; however, giving a current employer a 2 week notice is understandable and respected.
• Full Time 9AM - 5PM EST
• Monday – Friday; Sometimes Saturday’s
• 40 Hours Per Week
• 5 Days Per Week
• 8 Hours Per Day (flexible days)
Mandatory Knowledge and Skills Required:
Personal and Working Trait Requirements:
• Detail Oriented
• Exceptional organizational skills and capabilities
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Task oriented
• Very Organized Individual
• Ability to problem solve (Resourceful)
• Takes initiative
• Not a clock watcher
• Works well on their own
• Makes the most out of the day
• Always a step ahead
• Dedication & drive to accomplish duties and learn new task
• Makes themselves valuable to the company
• Takes direction well
• Works Independently and as a team player
• A go-getter attitude
• Works well under pressure (Calm under pressure)
• Effectively communicate with Management
• Discreet with confidential information
• Great communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Lots of energy
• Excellent customer service
• Personable with a "can do" attitude
In order for your Application to be Considered follow these steps:
1. ***YOU MUST REPLY TO THIS POSTING SO I CAN VIEW YOUR OnlineJobs.ph PROFILE***
3. Include a 2 Minute Video recording telling us more about you, your family, hobbies, favorite things to do, your goals, ambitions and motivation in