Nov 25, 2022
- Source potential candidates for active job search assignments, for a leading, North American, Executive Recruitment company, through the following means: online posting, internal systems search, developing prospect candidate rosters for job search assignments, then reaching out to and actively connecting with these job candidate prospects and any job candidate referrers through online contact and occasional phone contact, in order to attempt to solicit their interest in the positions
- Develop, implement and execute social media, including LinkedIn, and other online, job candidate recruitment strategies
- Identify and innovate online, candidate sources
- Analyse the effectiveness of various web marketing tools for candidate recruitment
- Develop a simple business case to describe and support proposed online sourcing methods and spending
- Screening candidates to assess fit for all positions being searched on
- Recommend candidates to other consultants in the organization and occasionally to our clients
- Maintain careful records, of all sourcing and candidate contact activities, within our systems
- Minimum of 3 years, candidate recruitment experience, much of it with an online focus
- Deep knowledge of the web and candidate related, social media in particular
- An understanding of what drives online job search behavior
- Experience with SEO/SEM and other forms of web marketing to drive candidate traffic
- Extensive experience working with the North American job markets
- Able to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal English skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- This position will appeal to a very high energy, results oriented, communicative person that loves to dig for and uncover new ways of finding information
- Position is remote from the Phillipines, supporting North American markets.
About the company:
Since 1992 McKinnon Targeted Recruiters has developed relationships with many of North America’s finest
We are a boutique firm focused on placing candidates in select industries and position types.
We pride ourselves on the calibre of the people that work with us and value an open, communicative, inclusive environment of collaboration, support and compensation.