$5-7 per hour (minimum 40 hours per week)
Oct 16, 2022
We are an award-winning property investment and management company based in the Northeast of England and we are looking for a dedicated and attentive Virtual Marketing & On-boarding Assistant to grow and scale the business.
This is an outstanding opportunity and significant career potential for the applicant with the desire, determination, and ability. If you are not fiercely determined to be the best, please don’t apply.
Furthermore, we are experienced in hiring and working with a virtual team and have been doing so since 2016 thus you will be provided the system and framework along with support needed to excel.
Please mention the word ‘inspection’ twice anywhere in your application.
Some of the tasks include:
• Listing available properties online on our marketing platforms.
• Monitor and respond to enquiries both by phone, WhatsApp, messenger, and
• Arrange property viewings through our systemised workflow
• Digital onboarding of tenants including sending our legal contracts to sign
• Digital outboarding of existing tenants
• Coordinating with the Lettings Manager and Finance on tenant deposits and rent schedules
The ideal candidate:
• Is fully proficient in Microsoft Office, cloud storage,
• Has a very strong work ethic.
• Has excellent written and spoken English.
• Is able to learn and adapt to new systems quickly and efficiently.
• Will offer their input in relation to systems development
• Is highly detailed and can spot data errors
• Is accountable and demands the highest standards of themselves and other at all times.
• Experience and knowledge on ClickUp is preferrable but not a must.
We will spend time on each task ensuring you are comfortable with what is being asked of you. As the data you will be given is sensitive, you must also be attentive and careful.
The VA will be working a minimum of 40 hours per week and report directly to the Lettings Director
To apply, please send
• a copy of your CV (Please highlight relevant work experience)
• a cover letter
• and your DISC assessment results.
• a short video explaining Why you are the best candidate for the job