$700+ depending on experience
Oct 17, 2022
Advanced Virtual Assistant with Very Good English Writing Skills and experience with Amazon PPC Wanted! Lots of room for development in our ever-growing amazing team! Competitive Starting Salary + Weekly Pay + 13th Month Pay + 12 Days’ Vacation/Leave per year + Holidays + Performance-based appraisals.
Hi there! Glad you caught us! Do you dream to work in a place where your team values you? We are in need of someone amazing to join our incredible team, and that could be you! Just a bit of a warning, though. We are not looking for job seekers. We want changemakers! Castle Arts is looking for a long-term Virtual Assistant who is an expert in Amazon PPC and is excited to work with Data. If you think you’re a perfect fit, read on…
ABOUT THE POSITION:
• Day-to-day running of the company’s Amazon advertising platform (PPC) subject to direction.
• Implementing weekly Amazon deals across all marketplaces.
• Actively collect data associated with KPI’s and other weekly reporting deadlines.
• Collection and analysing of various datasets.
• Monitoring overall and individual product performance to ensure targets are being met. This includes a daily review of any ad adjustments made by managers and colleagues.
• Providing reporting on marketplace performance in order to meet targets and provide any insight regarding individual countries.
• Raise cases with Amazon and manage them to a successful conclusion, as needed.
• Data capture (handling business information with accuracy).
• Carry out online research for the business.
• Do ad-hoc tasks for the business.
• Work 40 hours per week.
• Subject to completion of a successful probationary period of 3 months.
• Starting Salary is $700+ per month, depending on experience. This is subject to annual raise based on the quality of work, attitude & performance.
• Completed at least 2 years in college.
• A minimum of 1-year experience in an Amazon PPC role.
• Excellent English written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively and efficiently.
• Positive Attitude - you’re upbeat, positive, cheerful, and excited about the future! You love to let loose and have fun. If this is you, make the word “excited” as the first word in your
• Types fast, works efficiently, and with excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Hardworking and highly reliable – can work with a team but can also work under minimal supervision.
• Proactive – eagerness to outperform oneself and constantly innovate.
• Good personality, caring attitude (care about our business).
• Positive, no-excuse attitude and a willingness to learn new skills.
• Has organisational skills and high work ethic. We want someone who can meet deadlines and work to the best of their ability.
• Highly flexible and able to work on ad-hoc tasks.
• Has the ability to communicate clearly and effectively not just within the
• Has integrity and does the job extraordinarily well, reflecting our high standards.
• Competent with Microsoft Excel.
• Dedicated workspace at home.
• Laptop or PC with at least 8GB of RAM, with at least i3 processor.
• Webcam for occasional meetings/huddles and training sessions.
• Wired internet connection with at least 10MBPS speed.
• Willing to work on a flexible schedule; shift and/or work hours are subject to change, especially around November and December. You will be working alongside a UK-based team who understand your personal situation and do not demand unsociable working hours.
• Willing to be trained virtually.
• A local bank account is essential for transferring your salary.
• We want you to excel and grow with Castle Arts. Unfortunately, we cannot consider you if want to stay employed, engaged, or committed to other jobs or another client. Be honest with your application though!
A LITTLE ADVANTAGE, BUT NOT REQUIRED
• Do you have experience using or analysing with Power BI?
• Do you have a background or a passion for art?
• Can you speak and write in other languages?
Let us know if you have that edge!
• We sell professional-grade art supplies and pride ourselves on giving customers high-quality products at affordable prices.
• We specialize in online sales, primarily on Amazon and our own website, but we also have a Walmart online store.
• Castle Art Supplies was launched in the USA in 2014 and has gained an excellent reputation during that time.
• We are a small, hard-working team and we provide opportunities for personal development – this could be your chance to shine!
• You will be shown many roles allowing potential personal development within the business.
• Our teams are based in the UK, the USA, and the Philippines with customers across the globe.
If you are looking to join a creative, professional, and hard-working team with opportunities to gain new skills, this will be a great role for you!
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• Results-oriented work environment with a lot of room for growth and development.
• Fun and amazing team to work with.
• Pay is given weekly on Fridays; payment coverage is in real-time.
• We pay 13th Month Bonus
• We give annual pay increases based on performance
• Every month you work you will earn 1 personal day which can be used as sick days or vacation days (12 Days per Year); an additional leave credit per year for every year of work completed.
• We offer 7 flexible paid public holidays.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Send an
• Please include your resume and cover letter, telling us the following:
1. Why do you think you are the perfect fit for the role – sell yourself!
2. Tell me about your previous Amazon PPC experience.
3. Tell me about a recent Amazon campaign that you worked on. Explain the positives and/or negatives that occurred. Would you do anything differently? Tell me why and what you would have changed.
4. Do you have any experience with non-Amazon PPC? Tell me a bit about it!
5. Do you like numbers? Tell me something about your spreadsheet/Excel or PowerBI skills if you have some.
6. Do you have any background in Arts?
• Along with your cover letter, please attach a screenshot of the following:
1. Result of Typing Test via:
2. Result of your internet connection speed via:
3. Screenshot of your desktop/laptop’s specifications, make sure that it shows the Processor and RAM
NOTE: Applications sent directly through this platform will not be entertained.
Congratulations, you made it to the end! So, what are you waiting for?