Depends on your experience
Dec 01, 2022
We are a fast-growing e-commerce company based in California, USA. We are looking for an eager social media expert to join our growing team! You MUST have prior work experience in social media and be a self-starter.
If you would like to apply, please answer the questions below and send it to
Please send us the
Please make sure that your reply has
Failure to follow exact instructions in your response will immediately disqualify you.
- Create content with social media sites such as
- Develop & execute effective
- Generate campaign reports (pulling historical data)
- Provide daily reports of progress
This job is part-time during the probation period. After a probation period, you will be promoted to full-time status and salary once you prove you handle the job and do it well with minimal supervision..
- Excellent command of English (written & verbal communication) is a MUST!
- Computer and admin skills are a MUST!
- Punctuality is a MUST!
- Knowledge & skills in
- Knowledge & skills in Google Ads, Instagram,
- Copywriting/Ghost-writing skills
- Well-organized with great time management skills
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and Google Sheets
- Experience working with US/UK/Australian companies will be highly considered
****Applicants who don’t send their resumes won’t be considered****
Only candidates that match our requirements should apply.
You MUST have a gmail account for us to interview you, if you are shortlisted.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete an application form, a test task, and an interview for the position.