Oct 08, 2022
We are looking for a rockstar title abstractor and real estate due diligence expert to join our team at
We currently sell hundreds of parcels of rural vacant land all across the US. As of right now, the vast majority of our closings get sent to title companies. While this works for our larger properties, we are looking to scale by adding more affordable "beginner" parcels of land to our portfolio of listings. A lot of these cheaper properties can not be sent to title companies due to not having enough margin to support the expense.
Over the next 12 months, we are looking to add 400 lower end beginner properties to our
Duties would include:
- Chain of Title Generation
- Ensuring That The Seller We Are Working With Has Marketable Title
- Liens, Judgements, and Tax Delinquencies
- Communication with Counties Land Use/Building Department
-Obtaining and Evaluating County Records
- Drafting New Deeds For The Seller To Sign (when selling to us)
- E-recording Notarized Deeds Once The Seller Sends Them Back To Our Team
To start, this position would be freelance on a property to property basis.
For the freelance position, pay would be $40 per property closed. With the expectation that we'd do 400+ over the next 12
Full time Pay Would Be Between $8/hr-$12/hr depending on performance and relevant experience.