$4.50-$7.00+ USD/hour BOE
Oct 08, 2022
ABC Nannies/Jovie is boutique staffing agency focused on helping families find quality childcare. Woman-owned, woman-run and founded in 2001, our team has helped countless families grow stronger by providing valuable nannying and babysitting services for kids of all ages. And our care team is growing!
The Sales and Recruiting Specialist a full-time (40 hours/week), 100% remote
This position requires a positive, energetic individual who is committed to their profession and enjoys working with people to find the jobs they love and match families with the solutions they need.
• Answering all inbound calls and transferring them to the appropriate person on our team
• Quickly responding to incoming text messages, slack messages,
• Ensure candidate pipeline is always full. Place and continually update all job postings, and own all sourcing tactics, to drive quality applicant pools on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Own consultative sales process to enroll customers and families and determine ongoing strategies to
meet acquisition and business goals.
• Client care, regular reach outs to drive demand, and assist with client problem solving.
• Administrative tasks associated with the position.
• Attending daily, weekly and monthly tea
• Achievement of weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly goals in both talent acquisition and customer sales.
This position is full-time and the schedule is Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm MST (Denver time). We're looking for someone who can grow with our company for 3-5+ years to come, and is solely dedicated to this position (must NOT work other freelance jobs). Most of our tea
We are seeking ambitious people who are problem solvers, first-rate communicators, relationship builders with excellent judgement, and who are goal driven.
• At least 3-5 years of professional experience with sales and sourcing is
• English skills are INCREDIBLY important in this role – both written and verbal. Native fluency (or close to it) is required as well as a thorough knowledge of American slang, idioms, and pop culture.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong and reliable WiFi and internet that supports video chat via Zoom
• A new(er) computer that is capable of running multiple programs at one time (we are an Apple office)
• Reliability and dependability
• Organizational and time management skills
• A professional appearance, dress, and background at all times since you will be the face of our company
• A 4-year college degree is preferred (not required)
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM:
• The awesome responsibility helping drive new employee hires and support customers.
• Encouragement to be innovative and challenge the status quo.
• Ability to grow with a small, supportive team focused on support, community, professional enrichment, balance and
fulfillment in all areas.
• Core Values: Can do, Results Matter, Leave it Better
INTERESTED? PLEASE FOLLOW THE NEXT STEPS FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
If this sounds like a job you'd be interested - apply today!
Please send a link to professional resume and a link to a 2-4 minute video (through this site) telling our team a little bit about you, your work history and why you feel this is position is a fit for you - be sure to answer all of the questions in your video:
1.Tell us more about your work history. Have you worked overnight shifts before? Have you worked for any American companies? Describe your sales, customer service or sourcing training and experience?
2. Your current tech set up: computer, wifi, backup plan if wifi goes out etc
3. Why this position appeals to you and why you think you’d be a great fit for this position.
We are eager to hire within the next month, so apply today.
#virtualassistant #customercare #sales #sourcing