Nov 23, 2022
We are a fast-growing e-commerce company based in USA. We are actively looking for an experienced web-developer and/or
If you would like to apply, please provide the following information to
- url to your best work and explain why you believe it's your best
- your updated resume
Failure to follow exact instructions in your response will immediately disqualify you.
Important - Please put your favorite city in the subject line of your reply.
This will be a part-time, leading to full-time position.
- Excellent command of English (written & verbal communication) is a MUST!
- Web development skills and experience (particularly Shopify) are a MUST!
- Web page design skills & experience
- Well-organized with great project management skills
- Experience working with US/UK/Australian people/companies will be highly considered
If you have the following
- Assist in setting up (or redesigning) the flows of
- Assist in growing our
- Looking to start using Klaviyo properly. We want someone to set up welcome, abandoned and post purchase flows. And weekly/bi-weekly/monthly promotional or new launch
- We want you to design them to a high-quality, or be able to find/recommend someone who can help with that. We also need copy provided.
Your job will basically to grow
Please apply sharing previous successes, example
- Able to take directions and rework accordingly
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- An eye for detail and design
- Self-motivated; Requires little supervision
- Able to communicate your ideas
- Willing to adapt your drawing style, if necessary
This will be a free-lance position. Remuneration will be project-based.
There is room to grow in responsibility and pay with this position, as there are several websites that are in development within our company and its subsidiaries.
A task may be required before being short-listed. Please ask for the initial task in your reply.
****Applicants who don’t send their resumes won’t be considered****
Only candidates that match our requirements should apply.
You MUST have a Gmail account, if you are shortlisted for interviews.