Oct 08, 2022
We are looking for HR Generalist!
(Remote and might work hybrid (Philippine office in future)
Controls and executes the administration and different function at any level in operation of Aulysius (IT company based in the UK).
An HR Generalist has a set of responsibilities that touch every corner of the human resources field and
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assists Aulysius Director and operations by accomplishing daily responsibilities and ensures that all
assignments are successfully completed in a timely manner.
2. Acts as a coordinator for project operation and implementation.
3. Utilize and develop HR software to manage payroll and employee benefits, leaves, and conduct absences
4. Creating a recruitment strategy and planning.
5. Managing a calendar according to operation and sales projections.
6. Generating official internal documents such as offer letters, Job Description, time sheet and warning
7. Plan onboarding strategies and perform new employee's orientation to deliver an exceptional early
8. Maintaining digital files for employees and their documents, benefits and attendance records.
9. Creating employee engagement plans, getting necessary budget approval and initiating activities.
10. Collaborating with clients, outside vendors, top management and employees to maintain CSR standards
conscripted by authorities.
11. Evaluating employee performance and appraising their pay scale accordingly.
12. Taking appropriate disciplinary action against employees who violate rules and regulations and addressing
13. Oversee employee labor and HR federal laws and regulations to assure compliance.
14. Recommend and develop employee relations practices to foster a positive employer-employee relation
15. Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions according
to HR objectives
16. Conduct and analyze exit interviews and make actionable recommendations based on data
17. Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state
requirements and conducting investigations.
18. Arrange and ensure staff attend trainings, seminars, workshops and conferences based on each
department and client needs.
Please send your cv to below