Open for discussion depending on professional background and experiences
Oct 07, 2022
EthicsPro is looking for an experienced Staff Accountant to join our fast-growing professional services remote team!
Our firm services hundreds of small business owners and high net worth individuals across multiple advisory offering including Tax Planning, Tax Implementation, and Chief Financial Officer services. Unlike most tax firms focused on compliance, EthicsPro helps our clients proactively implement strategies that save them money on taxes and help build a stronger financial
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Entering daily transactions for all of our clients using a number of software platforms
- Responding to requests from clients on general accounting needs (i.e. running reports, responding to requests, etc.)
- Prepare reconciliations (i.e. bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations, general ledger accounts, etc.)
- Perform self-review to ensure that accounting is accurate
- Prepare financial statements and provide overview to client
- Establish, document, and evaluate internal processes for the best client experience.
- Manage prospective and current client correspondence
- Assist in building our brand, our firm and our client base through referrals, social media, lead generation, etc.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 1+ years of working in public accounting on taxes for individuals and small businesses owners
- Experience with Quickbooks Online
- Comfortable using software. Willing to learn new software as required by the position
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent experience
- Ability to recognize when something doesn’t look right. And follow up on the cause until you figure out why it doesn’t.
- Enjoy working with clients. You refuse to be bitter with clients and their requests because you recognize they have problems and they hire US to find the solutions.
- You are okay with preparing and presenting financial information to clients.
- Have a passion for working with business owners. You are committed to finding the best solutions to the problems to keep costs low and quality high; so that our clients can keep their focus on what really matters - THEIR MISSION.
You don't have to know everything you are going to be assigned. You do have to be committed to researching, being resourceful, asking questions, and anything else to FIND THE ANSWER.
You need to value generosity and be willing to put in whatever it takes to get the job done.