Feb 13, 2023
Pricing analyst will use market trends, historical sales data, and current market conditions to optimally price event ticket inventory and maximize revenue. Applicants are expected to have strong mental math skills and excellent interpersonal communication skills to effectively manage ticket inventory while effectively communicating their strategies.
- Managing and pricing event ticket inventory across the sports, concert, and theater genres
- Examine historical sales data in conjunction with real-time market prices to determine demand-supply dynamics on company owned inventory
- Utilize cost-benefit analysis with the purpose of achieving optimal price efficiency
- Use proprietary software pricing tools to create strategies to optimally price tickets in real time
- Use statistical analysis of past sales data, current market conditions, and market/sports trends to make decisions on future inventory acquisition strategies
- Devise and execute pricing strategies with the goal of increasing profitability throughout the inventory life cycle\
**Strong Excel skills are a huge plus
**Development experience or work with APIs are also a huge plus
IF you meet the requirements above please send video or recording and explain why you want this job or why you think you will be a great fit for the position.