Feb 18, 2011
I am from Ireland in europe and am currently in the process of setting up a website business. The website is up and running but I need someone with technical expertise to fix problems that periodically might come up with the website such as:
* say cron jobs not working
* site running slow and maybe you take a look at the database and see if it's corrupted or anything
* Set up and maintain an autoresponder(you can learn this on the job if you don't know it)
* Be able to do such things as say put a hit counter in the banner of my website etc and things like that.
* various other tasks.
* When not doing a specific job, i'd be getting you to do back linking.
I have a number of fellow philippine individuals hired but i need someone to be my right hand man and solve the above type problems as they come up. The CMS system i'm using is drupal.
The job is full time and I would be prepared to offer 12,0000 PHP per month for 40 hours per week to the right candidate.
Can you also tell me if you think you can take over my drupal site and fix errors that might come up in the error log table and stuff like that.