$300 - $400 DOE
Aug 31, 2022
Hello there! My name is Kyler, and I’m here to hire you as a full-time Project Manager for our company.
This job will evolve over time, but for now, we are looking for someone to be able to handle our projects, monitor their progress and completion, and ensure that they meet the expectations and deadlines. The project manager will work with all tea
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Strong computer skills
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Flexible and adaptive
- Strategic and a problem solver
- Highly trainable
- Above all, a willingness to learn is paramount.
- Coordinating with tea
- Attend tea
- Figuring out the proper funding for the project
- Plan and implement projects
- Manage and allocate project resources
- Support and supervise the team
- Quality checking - Evaluate and assess the project
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Early Riser’s Dream: Wake up early, be done with your day early afternoon!
- Full time.
- Get paid bi-weekly.
- Flexible Vacation, if you need time off just let me know.
- Opportunity to advance/get bonuses, if you do a good job you will get a raise and bonuses.
- Culture = Compensation. I want you to want to work here, and have this be more than “Just a job”
Our values as a company are part of the culture we aim to build. These include:
- Only Compare Yourself against Yourself
- Become 1?tter than Yesterday
- Learn something new everyday
- Figure It Out
I am a man of many interests, and I have a lot of things that I would like to pursue. Which is why I’m looking to build a team of people. Based on what your strengths, weaknesses and desires are from the assigned tasks, we will work together in building your dream job. We are excited to help you be as successful as we wish to be.
To Apply for the job:
1. Send me a message with a few sentences on why you would like this position.
2. Change the subject like to "I Want to Work for You Times [Insert the number of playlists we have on our YouTube Channel
3. Visit the website https://www.speedtest.net and perform an internet speed test. Post your results for both upload speed and download speed.
4. Fill out the form following form:
5. In your application, please share any other skills that may be useful in the future (Wordpress or other software skills, etc). Somewhere in your cover letter or in one of the questions below use the word “whiteboard” (except don’t put it in quotes).
There will be a short
I am quite excited to hear from you!