Aug 15, 2022
Hi there! We are a small company with a close-knit team looking to hire a Scheduling Coordinator with a friendly personality to join our team. We view all members of the company as highly valued team players, working to grow the company together.
The Scheduling Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients and caregivers schedules. The Scheduling Coordinator is expected to assist and support other office staff members in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner.
- Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner.
- Schedule caregiver schedules.
- Enter information into our management software.
- Monitor authorization hours utilization to maximize usage and prevent overages.
- Coordinate and maintain monthly client schedules in our management software.
- Coordinate and maintain monthly caregiver schedules in our management software.
- Adjust schedules on a daily basis to meet client and caregiver needs and issues.
- Coordinate with Care Manager and QA regarding Caregiver and client needs
- Is involved with caregiver recruitment selection and terminations.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and caregiver records in our management software.
- Required to work on-call one week each month (5:30pm Monday through 8:30am the following Monday)
- Assist with general office functions as necessary
90% - Scheduling client and caregivers schedules
10% - Admin (misc. office work)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Oral Communication - Speaks and understands so as to follow directions and get clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication - Able to read and interpret written information.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Adaptability - Manages competing demands; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- One or more years’ experience scheduling in a healthcare environment.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.?
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to interpret events and instructions and carry out actions that are in accordance with company
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) preferred.
- Ability to read computer generated reports preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Php 250/hr
• Payday is every two weeks from work performed between Sunday-Saturday of previous weeks. Payment will be through Wise. Must have a valid bank account for payment to be transferred.
• 13 month bonus, prorated based on when you start. Bonus paid in December on first Friday.