Php 30,000 to Php 70,000 per month
Aug 15, 2022
We’re HIRING! We are a public practice firm specializing in supporting eCommerce merchants selling on Amazon and Shopify. We also support some North American businesses that invest in real estate and hold rental properties.
Bookkeeper Job Responsibilities:
• Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
• Develops a system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
• Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
• Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
• Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
• Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
• Maintains historical records by filing documents.
• Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Working hours are flexible with occasional requirements for meetings outside regular working hours.
Qualifications / Skills Required:
• Developing Standards
• Analyzing Information
• Dealing with Complexity
• Reporting Research Results
• Data Entry Skills
• Attention to Detail
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
• CPA is a plus
• Previous bookkeeping experience preferred
• Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas