Php30,000.00 to Php50,000.00
Aug 13, 2022
We are a US-based company that works directly with Asia’s premier furniture manufacturers to deliver quality custom products for the global hospitality market. We serve and source from the US, China, Philippines, and Vietnam. Our skill in coordinating projects and extensive quality control set us apart in our industry. We are looking for a detail-oriented professional to plan & organize furniture manufacturing projects from initial design to final delivery.
The new Project Manager will have a proven track record of delivering projects with comprehensive project reporting. The Project Manager scope of responsibility includes:
• Overseeing custom orders from start to finish – from acceptance of PO to delivery to the client.
• Managing project timelines and budgets, including:
o Setting project schedules and communicating deadlines to appropriate parties
o Establishing update rhythm with factories
o Tracking project expenses
• Gathering and tracking all necessary information before, during, and after a project, including:
o Working with customers and sales teams to gather finish samples, item specs, materials, deposits, and approvals.
o Working with a technical design team to create & update shop drawings
o Working with manufacturing personnel to develop finish samples and review drawings.
o Upkeeping project trackers to communicate with each involved party.
o Creating strong company records of each approval and project milestone.
• Reviewing shop drawings for accuracy, costs, and approval signatures.
o Ensuring final shop drawings are updated before production
• Tending to client relationships
o Creating status reports for clients
o Ensuring polished, professional communications via
• Any other additional tasks/responsibilities assigned by the lead, supervisor, or company management.
• Team-oriented attitude.
• Natural ability to track precise details
• Ability to work in a timely manner.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years experience in project management, business, manufacturing, or product development.
• Experience reading technical drawings
• Ability to work full time, with occasional flexed hours
• Computer-literacy: Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat (Smartsheet and CAD a plus).