$400/ USD Month
Sep 26, 2022
Work Schedule: 40 hours/week – Full-time employment (Following Office Hours in EST Time zone)
Work community incentives
Long term career opportunity
MaeVen Solutions is a human resource consulting firm that provides services that cater to small businesses that are scaling for growth. With an extensive understanding of the importance of developing and maintaining a winning team, MaeVen Solutions goes above and beyond to assist our clients’ in achieving their company’s vision through the people they hire.
This role will be assigned to one of our clients, AJ Cultured. AJ Cultured is a Small Business Development consulting firm with multiple divisions that supports entrepreneurs in building a solid foundation to propel them to success. The assistance and services we offer range from Branding and Marketing to Business Funding. With a comprehensive understanding of what is essential in creating, fostering, and developing a great company, the AJ Culture family is constantly interacting with business owners from all industries.
We’re seeking to hire individuals that are seeking to remain with the company long-term and grow with the company. We offer monthly, quarterly, and annual bonuses for our tea
We are looking for a hardworking and reliable HR administrative assistant to join our ambitious Human Resources dream team!
If you are passionate about HR operations and you would like to give your contribution in creating a great company culture, this is the right position for you.
Your job will be to provide support for the work of the HR department by performing a variety of
Pay is very competitive and is based on the level of English language ability and relevant work experience. Payout is also done bi-weekly.
What do we offer:
? Paid high-touch training
? Full Time Remote Work (Work virtually anywhere in the Philippines)
? Bi-weekly pay via money transfer
? Paid leaves
? Performance and impact-based cash bonuses
? Career growth opportunities
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
• Provide administrative support for HR executives
•Create Company SOPs/Manuals/Handbook
• Prepare payroll instructions
• Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
• Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off
• Optimize client’s time and priorities to reach ambitious goals
• Own and manage robust calendars and scheduling
• Drive internal and external communications, presentations, reports, and/or social media
• Research and analyze opportunities for employees and client personal and professional growth
• Build rapport and manage relationships with client’s network and team
• Interfacing with clients
• Scheduling and planning meetings and events
• Online research and data collection
• Knowledgeable in project management
• Records management
As an HR Administrative Assistant, you can be assigned to a wide array of tasks. The ones listed above are only some of the possible tasks that you will be handling.
So, if you’re eager to expand your skill set and build a home-based career, this will be a great opportunity for you!
Other administrative tasks and projects
• Excellent file management skills
• Proficient typing skills
• High level organization skills
• Ability to analyze information
• Verbal communication to communicate with potential and current clients
• Data entry skills
• Attention to detail
• Efficient note taking skills
• High level written editing skills
• Payroll Skills
Required Software & Platform Knowledge & Experience (is a plus!):
• Google Workspace
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, & Outlook)
• Asana, Zoho, Time Doctor, Zapier, Dubsado, Hubstuff
• Job duties are expected to be carried out with minor to no supervision.
• Must be capable of setting priorities and working under pressure
• Must be able to multi-task, performing several tasks and projects simultaneously
• Ability to work well with internal and external participants is essential
• Writing samples will be required to submit to be considered for the position
When applying for this job, please confirm by replying to this
Subjects that do not contain "HR Admin Assistant - AJ Cultured" will not be
Please NOTE: Generic Copy and Paste Responses, as well as those who do not follow instructions, WILL NOT be considered.