Aug 09, 2022
Well established West Australian company, with several years’ experience working with offshore staff has a new opportunity for the right person.
The role is a new role so some development and change may occur. The main duties anticipated are:
- Checking of electromechanical chemical drawings for errors and marking up as required
- Compliance auditing of projects to Department of Health requirements using established checklists and relevant regulations, standards, and codes of practice
- Assist in preparation of scope and tender specifications for contractors
- Checking Safe Work Method Statements and updating as required in consultation with the Personal Assistant
- Compiling Operations and Maintenance Manuals
- Preparing summary of tenders to assist with bid no bid decisions
- Other duties as may be required from time to time
It is anticipated to undertake this role a background in a commercial construction administration role and/or legal background would be helpful.
- A fantastic grasp of English written and spoken in both explicit and implicit language is vital.
- Impeccable time management with the ability to manage others to achieve outcomes as needed
- Access to a reasonably recent computer or laptop with a higher level of RAM(16 GB +) is likely to be required for manipulating drawings
- Available 8.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday WA time (same as the Philippines), with availability for ad hoc additional time as required
- Double monitors would likely be needed to effectively perform in this role
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel
To demonstrate an active interest in this role, please include an example specification for the following 1 HP pump Max-E Pro - Products - Pumps - Pentair (
Hours of work may be flexible to start however it is envisaged the role will quickly develop to 40 hours a week.
- 4 weeks of annual leave
- Paid WA public holidays
- Small team environment where your personal contribution can be clearly seen