Sep 15, 2022
Hello! Walt Digital is a Growth Marketing consultancy for Mobile App Companies that is looking for a Business Process Analyst Associate to own the Sales process improvement for a start-up consultancy solutions business, delivering and managing forecasts, budgets, and roadmaps that drive meaningful growth for the company.
What we truly need is: Someone who can improve & manage systems based on data, and drive growth with capital efficiency.
This is contract & part-time depending on performance with the future possibility of full-time employment.
The Business Process Analyst, is an individual contributor, with a consistent record of supporting complex, business-impacting
On the job you will work closely with our Sales team stakeholders to collect and prioritize enhancement requests, identify improvement opportunities, document business requirements, and support the delivery of our project portfolio. You will have a strong focus on supporting all of our Outbound messaging efforts, Appointment setting efforts, quote-to-cash (QTC) business processes and systems, with an emphasis on working with our outbound sales rep, project management, and fulfillment processes.
Some of your responsibilities:
• Study and document the end-to-end Market-Message benchmarks, Cold
• Develop a strong understanding of Walt Digital LLC's business model and product offering.
• Work cross-functionally in roles including Sales process optimization, marketing Channel optimization, operations improvement, & Project management to review and document process touch points with Sales our processes.
• Work up/downstream teams to identify and resolve process pain points using process reengineering techniques and through system enhancements.
• Identify automation and optimization opportunities.
• Serve as a point of contact and subject matter expert on Atlassian business, operations, and revenue policies to address process, policy or system questions & issues
• Own/drive the enhancement roadmap with our Sales team.
• Serve as a point of contact and subject matter expert on Sales systems & processes, including presenting the team's needs in enterprise projects.
• Own requirements documentation including SOPs, process flows, or other assets used to collect business needs
• Perform systems administration on sales systems/tools
• Help define clear roles & responsibilities across our customer-facing outbound Sales team and identify opportunities to drive scale through process & skills training, and reallocation of tasks.
• Define KPIs and develop reporting to track metrics across processes to measure the health of the business, risk areas, and impact of improvement initiatives
Skills and Requirements:
• Experience in Sales Operations, Sales Technology, or Outbound Sales in an "analyst" position (business, process, systems, functional, etc.)
• Experience working in a high-growth companies
• An ability dive into details, but also step back and reframe a problem more strategically
• You are a self-starter, and thrive in constantly evolving environments where goals are often clear but tactics are not.
• Analytical thinking, backed up by a metrics-guided approach.
• Strong influencing skills. As an individual contributor, you will rely on lots of other people to help define the plan and get it executed.
• Highly proficient in Excel
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent English
• Excellent & fast internet connection.
• Ability to work the "night shift" and work during business hours in the Central Standard Time zone.
Benefits And Perks:
An opportunity to work in a small team with the opportunity to build, teach, & lead your own team
A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
Work in a remote environment
Opportunity to move from a contract role to a permeate tea
Quarterly Prizes (Paid for Vacations, Paid for Dinners, etc)
Employee Referral Bonus Program.
Potential sign-on bonus.
World-class Performance Bonus program for exceptional performance, etc.